Prepare for your test with the Entry-Level Emergency Communications Center Study Guide!
This study guide consists of two components:
- A booklet
- Downloadable video files (available in high and standard quality) that include necessary audio components to take the practice test.
The goal of the Entry-level Emergency Communications Center Study Guide is to:
- Give candidates a clear understanding of what each test assesses
- Describe the content areas assessed by the ECC tests, review the different types of questions you will see when taking the test, and present sample questions for each content area.
- Share basic test-taking tips that may help you to improve your overall test performance
- Provide a 100 question practice test with detailed explanations for 25 answers.
This study guide applies to the following IPMA-HR tests:
- ECC-EL 301
- ECC-EL 302
- EL-911 10
- EL-911 10 with Audio
- EL-911 20 with Video